Sunday, February 7, 2010
Cynthia, I have tried to post. This will be my second time trying. The Apps that you have chosen are very helpful to us Administrators. What an Idea, a presentation on the go. we don't have to worry about emailing a presentation and whether it will open in that program or not. This gives you access to the slide show presentations from where ever everyone is present at. Also, your 2nd App is so helpfull, I actually saw my daughter use this in her paper to find and write her references. I will be using this tool from now on :) (this comment was suppose to be made to Cynthia, I was unable to post it on her blog, please let me know where I am going wrong, this is the 3rd try, Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you found the apps helpful. I was surprised at how many there were. Still don't quite know how they work, since I haven't downloaded any yet.
ReplyDeleteTry hitting "preview" before posting the comment. It then give you some letters you have to identify & then allows you to post. I had the same trouble. I keep running into problems too. I've started to play around by pressing different "buttons." (always saving my work first!)
p.s. be sure to be logged into your blog first & for some reason you have to ignore the first warning about it not posting and press previw a second time. Hope this works.
ReplyDelete