Blogging
This is great, I was not hip to any of this technology, I used to hear about these new adventures from many people around the work place and school. I will post my comments later this week. Please be patient I have much to say about this; I'm almost there. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the world of blogging, Rah! To comment, just click under the post where it tells you how many comments you have. For example, it usually starts with "0 Comments". Once I add this comment, it should now say "1 Comment" unless, of course, others join me in commenting. ;-) After reading your wiki, it looks like you have a gift for writing. Use it here! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI did have some struggles in creating a podcast, however, I then realize that all it takes is to take the time to read the tutorial and follow the instructions given carefully. I believe that this media of communication can make classes very innovative, efficient, and entertaining to students. Teachers can communicate to their students through videos without having to be in a classroom.
ReplyDelete